National Caregivers Month
LifeStream Services wants to celebrate YOU! As a caregiver or care partner, you deserve to be recognized for all of the work and effort that you put in to improving the
LifeStream Services wants to celebrate YOU!
As a caregiver or care partner, you deserve to be recognized for all of the work and effort that you put in to improving the life of someone else. The purpose of this event is to give you the recognition that you deserve, as well as give you an opportunity to rest, enjoy good food and company, and do something fun.
Please join us for our 2023 National Caregiver Month event! The purpose of this event is to recognize nonprofessional caregivers and care partners for all that they do and give them an opportunity to relax and take some time for themselves. We are honored to welcome Peter Rosenberger – bestselling author, radio host, and caregiver for his wife for more than 30 years – as this year’s speaker. Peter will be sharing his personal experience caregiving and addressing self-care for the caregiver. Join us for a nice lunch, caregiver art display, floral arrangements, and resources. Activities and engagement will also be available for the individuals with care needs provided by Essential Senior Connections.
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Where: Ball State Alumni Center; 2800 W Bethel Ave, Muncie, IN 47304
- What: Speaker, lunch and activities in honor of National Caregivers Month.
- 9:30 a.m. – Doors open
- 10 a.m. – Event start time
- 10-10:15 a.m. – Introduction
- 10:15-11:30 a.m. – Peter Rosenberger
- 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. – Lunch, book signing, art show, caregiver relaxation activities
- 1:30-2 p.m. – Overview of LS Caregiver Programs and wrap-up
- 2 p.m. – Event concludes
Interested in attending our National Caregivers Month event? Register by November 8th, 2023 to claim your spot.
Cost to register:
Caregivers/Care Partners – Cost sponsored by LifeStream
Professionals – $10
Visit LifeStreaminc.org/NCMevents to RSVP. Contact Tia Drumm, Caregiver Programs Coordinator, with any questions at email@example.com or (765) 759-1121 ext. 101.
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Ball State Alumni Center
2800 W Bethel Ave