Angelworx Volunteer Program
The LifeStream AngelWorx volunteer program matches students, children, adults and groups with community needs. We have an opportunity for almost anyone to contribute — contact us for information on volunteer jobs.
Join the fun and dedication of helping to make a difference in the lives of others by completing an application to be an Angel today. All AngelWorx volunteers undergo training and background checks prior to volunteering.
Last year, AngelWorx volunteers accomplished:
- 166 nutrition volunteers spent 8050 hours serving lunch to seniors.
- 936 AngelWish gifts were packaged and delivered to seniors and the disabled.
- 1108 cards were created and shared with LifeStream clients.
- 98 volunteers assisted with home modifications installing grab bars, hand rails, smoke detectors, hand rails, smoke detectors, carpet transitions, repairing wheel chair ramps and much more.
- 151 college students shared 551 hours raking leaves and cleaning out flower beds and gardens.
- Volunteers have also help plan events, provide administrative assistance, make wellness calls, be a friend to a senior and more….
- Our Board and Advisory Council members spent 376 hours meeting and planning for the future of LifeStream.