LifeStream Volunteer Program
The LifeStream Volunteer Program matches students, children, adults and groups with community needs. We have an opportunity for almost anyone to contribute — contact us for information on volunteer jobs.
Join the fun and dedication of helping to make a difference in the lives of others by completing an application to be a volunteer today. All volunteers undergo training and background checks prior to volunteering.
Last year, volunteers accomplished:
- 231 nutrition volunteers spent 14,076 hours serving lunch to seniors.
- 1491 AngelWish gifts were packaged and delivered to seniors and the disabled.
- 111 college students shared 409 hours raking leaves and cleaning out flower beds and gardens.
- Our Board of Directors and Advisory Council members spent 439 hours meeting and planning for the future of LifeStream.
- 58 volunteers shared 236 hours to assist seniors with yard projects, fall prevention modifications, smoke detector installations, and more.
- 132 students from area colleges joined LifeStream staff and clients to further their education.
Volunteer Opportunities Available:
- Senior cafes
- Administrative Volunteer
- Home-bound meal delivery (in select areas)
- AngelWish bagging and delivery
- Crafting gifts/cards
- One-time events
- Promote health and wellness and more…