LifeStream Volunteer Program
The LifeStream Volunteer Program matches students, children, adults and groups with community needs. We have an opportunity for almost anyone to contribute — contact us for information on volunteer jobs.
Join the fun and dedication of helping to make a difference in the lives of others by completing an application to be a volunteer today. All volunteers undergo training and background checks prior to volunteering.
Last year, volunteers accomplished:
- 166 nutrition volunteers spent 8050 hours serving lunch to seniors.
- 936 AngelWish gifts were packaged and delivered to seniors and the disabled.
- 1108 cards were created and shared with LifeStream clients.
- 98 volunteers assisted with home modifications installing grab bars, hand rails, smoke detectors, and much more.
- 151 college students shared 551 hours raking leaves and cleaning out flower beds and gardens.
- Volunteers have also help plan events, provide administrative assistance, make wellness calls, be a friend to a senior and more….
- Our Board and Advisory Council members spent 376 hours meeting and planning for the future of LifeStream.