Fayette County Free Fair Senior Day
- This event has passed.
August 2 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
LifeStream Services and community organizations are partnering with the Whitewater Valley Chapter #5025 AARP of Fayette County to continue the Fayette County Free Fair Senior Day.
The community is invited to attend Senior Day at the Fayette County Free Fair on Thursday, August 2. Community partners will host a variety of activities at Roberts Park Pavilion. The Fayette County Fairgrounds is located at 2690 N. Park Rd., Connersville, IN 47331.
The schedule of the day includes the following activities:
Attendees can enjoy a vendor fair with info provided by local organizations, and LifeStream will conduct senior farmers’ market voucher distribution (while supplies last) and wellness checks throughout the day.
- 9am to 11:30am: McDivitt’s Farm Farmer Market available.
- 9:30am to 11:30am: Join in a game of Euchre
- 10:00am to 1:00pm: Entertainment by Bill Johnson.
- 11:30am to 12:30pm: Enjoy lunch provided by Heritage House of Connersville and Fayette Regional Health Systems. Lunch tickets can be purchased for $6. Please purchase your ticket in advance at the Fayette County Senior Center located at 477 N. Grand Ave., Connersville, IN 47331.
- 12:30pm to 2:00pm: Play a round of Bingo for a chance to win prizes. Prizes sponsored by Reid Health Alliance.
Community partners include Whitewater Valley Chapter #5025 AARP of Fayette County, Fayette County Council on Aging, Heritage House of Connersville, Fayette Regional Health, Reid Health Alliance, and LifeStream Services.
Learn more about Senior Day at the Fayette County Free Fair by
contacting Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, by calling 765-405-3001 or email email@example.com.