Delaware County LifeStream Services provides a variety of programs and services such as care management, information and assistance, wellness programs, senior meals, guardianship services, transportation, and many more services designed to keep seniors, people with disabilities, and others at risk independent in their homes and communities. For more information on LifeStream’s programs and services, please call 800-589-1121.
Café provide a place for area seniors to enjoy a mean and visit with friend throughout the week. Meals are provided for a suggested donation of $2.50 for those 60 years and older and their spouses. Those under the age of 60 can enjoy a mean for a small fee.
- Daleville Fire Station
- 14010 W Daleville Rd, Daleville, 47334
- (765) 378-1570
- Serves: Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30am
- Forest Park Senior Center
- 2517 W. 8th Street, Muncie, 47302
- (765) 289-2517
- Serves: Monday – Friday at 11:30 am
- Gillespie Tower
- 701 W. Jackson, Muncie, 47305
- Serves: Monday – Friday at 11:00 am
To schedule a ride in Delaware County, please call 888-589-1121. Must be 60 years of age or older to ride.
- Days of Operation: Monday – Friday
- Hours of Operation: 8am – 5pm
- Fees: Donation Only
- Rules and Regulations: Senior Transit Rider Guide
This program is made possible, in part, by United Way of Delaware County.