LifeStream Services provides a variety of programs and services such as care management, information and assistance, wellness programs, senior meals, guardianship services, transportation, and many more services designed to keep seniors, people with disabilities, and others at risk independent in their homes and communities. For more information on LifeStream’s programs and services, please call 800-589-1121.
Café provide a place for area seniors to enjoy a meal and visit with friends throughout the week. Meals are provided for a suggested donation of $2.50 for those 60 years and older and their spouses. Those under the age of 60 can enjoy a meal for a small fee.
- Blackford Community Hospital
- 410 Pilgrim Blvd., Hartford City, 47348
- (765) 384-0300 ext. 225
- Serves: Monday – Friday @5:30 *Voucher Program*
The New InterUrban
The New InterUrban is a rural transportation service open to people of all ages. To schedule a ride in Blackford County, please call 888-589-1121.
- Days of Operation: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Hours of Operation: 8am – 5pm
- Rules and Regulations: InterUrban Rider Guide
- 0-17 years old – $1 per trip
- 18-59 years old – $2 per trip
- 60 years old and up – $1 per trip