LifeStream invites the community to attend the annual Fall Festival on September 12. This annual event draws crowds of over 300 older adults for pontoon boat rides, a health fair, car show, musical entertainment by Garcia and Scott, crafts, bingo, a petting zoo, and much more.
The Fall Festival will be held on September 12 from 10:00am to 1:30pm at the Treaty Line Pioneer Village located at 3801 W. Dunlapsville Rd. Liberty, IN 47353 near Quakertown Recreational Area.
All activities are provided to attendees at no cost, and lunch is available at the festival for $6.50. Registrations must be turned in by September 5. Those interested can register in the following ways:
- Online: Visit lifestreaminc.org/fallfestival
- Our Office: Drop off your registration Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm at the LifeStream Richmond Office located at 423 Commerce Rd. Richmond, IN 47374.
- Phone / Email: Please contact Beth Evans, Director of Community Services, by calling 765-405-3001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your local senior center: LifeStream will have forms at senior centers in which attendees can fill out and turn in at the site. LifeStream representatives will also be at the following senior center sites leading up to the Fall Festival.
- Sites include: Rush County Senior Center, Franklin County Senior Center, Fayette County Senior Center, Union County Council on Aging & Aged located at Southview Courts, Richmond Senior Community Center, Centerville-Abington Senior Center, Nettle Creek Senior Center, and Western-Wayne Senior Center.
LifeStream is currently seeking vendors, car show registrations, and door prize donations in support of the Fall Festival. If you are interested in supporting the Fall Festival please visit www.lifestreaminc.org/fallfestival or contact Hannah Downham, PR Officer, by calling 765-759-3363 or email email@example.com.
Volunteers are needed to assist in a variety of tasks during this event. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact Laura Bray, Volunteer Services Administrator, by calling 765-759-3372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.